The Flood Dashboard displays our unique nowcasts and forecasts in an easy to view format, accessed from anywhere via your web browser.
Our Flood Dashboard enables you to visualise how a flood situation evolves hourly across a 48-hour period. Government warnings for main river and coastal flooding are presented alongside Previsico’s forecasted outputs for surface water and ordinary water course flooding, providing users a holistic overview of multiple flood perils to support event response coordination.
This platform provides you with the tools you need to prepare and respond to a flood event.
- View real-time flood data from Previsico and other multiple sources to help make decisions
- Tailored platform: You can select what you want to view
- Coordinated approach with the flood response e.g. in respect to emergency vehicles, the control centre can assess which infrastructure may be impacted most and select the best access routes
- Easy-to-view flood information at your fingertips.
- Forecasts include an alert level and message outlining the nature of the risk
- Shows Previsico forecast alongside existing government alerts including EA, SEPA and NRW alerts
- All your assets in one place
- Additional widgets enable such as hillshade maps enable further inspection of events
- Accessible 24/7
The next generation of floodforecasting has arrived
Our cutting-edge live flood forecasting technology is underpinned by two decades of research at Loughborough University.