This position has been created to meet a growing demand for Previsico’s flood forecasting and sensor services in the infrastructure, construction and utilities sectors. The role is responsible for winning, managing and developing key clients with a particular focus on clients with more complex technical requirements. The role offers flexible working with offices available in London and Loughborough, if and when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning sales targets for key accounts with a focus on the infrastructure and utility sectors
- Developing and managing excellent working relationships with client stakeholders and partners
- Support clients to ensure they benefit from the best experience of Previsico’s flood forecasting service
- Maintain an excellent understanding of flood forecasting, hydrology sensor technology to facilitate answering of customer queries
- Identify opportunities to win new clients and grow existing client business
- Lead on the scoping and/or delivery of customer projects
- Develop and deliver proof of concepts and workshops to help support and deliver commercial activities
- Liaise with the product management team to support development of new and refinement of existing products
Applications are welcome from candidates that meet the following criteria:
- At least three years experience in flood risk management or a related industry or role e.g. hydrology, geomorphology, meteorology
- Undergraduate degree in Geography, Earth Sciences or a related discipline
- Proven track record in managing commercial stakeholders and relationships, preferably in large corporate clients
- Proficiency in customer relationship management
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Creativity and enthusiasm to create new opportunities and exceed targets
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills plus a personable telephone manner
- Passion for reducing the impact of natural hazards globally
Pay and working arrangements
- Salary will be competitive based on experience ranging from £45,000-£60,000 per annum plus commission and an equity stake in the company.
- The position is based either in our Loughborough or London office although we will consider flexible working arrangements. The applicant will need to have the right to work in the UK.
Equality and diversity
- Previsico is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
- Please send a CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]. Please note we do not work with agencies.