Who we are
We are a spin-out company from Loughborough University specialising in modelling flooding in real-time, using the latest weather forecasts to make street-level flood predictions. Our mission is to be the leading global provider of cutting-edge flood prediction that saves lives and livelihoods whilst significantly reducing the cost of flooding for commercial, government and humanitarian organisations globally. Having launched in January, 2019, we have a growing team with offices in Loughborough and London.
This is a short term role expected to last 6 months part time with the objective of develop core marketing material and activities along with templates, processes and procedures for a marketing executive to follow.
- Incorporate the brand pyramid in the key marketing messages in all marketing activity
- Develop marketing collateral with templates, process and procedures for their maintenance and development for the following:
- Validation reports, case studies, use cases, product literature, presentations, website, webinars & social media content
- Adapt marketing collateral for third party reseller/distributor use
- Help plan and organise webinars and in person thought leadership events
- Liaise with PR agency to co-ordinate and leverage PR activity across Previsico’s social media
- Establish marketing data analytics tools and reporting for digital marketing activity
- Collaborate with sales and product managers to coordinate marketing efforts
- Train a marketing executive in the ongoing maintenance and development of the marketing collateral and other activities
- Proven experience as a B2B marketing specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.)
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Equality and diversity
- Previsico is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
- *** NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
Pay and working arrangements
- Salary will be £45,000-£55,000+ per annum pro rata (depending on experience) plus an equity stake in the company. Benefits include flexible working options, pension scheme, 25 days holiday.
- The position is based in our Loughborough office (Holywell Enterprise Park) although we will consider flexible working arrangements. The applicant will need to have the right to work in the UK.
- Please send a CV and Cover Letter to [email protected]. Please not we do not work with agencies.